Welcome! We’re so glad you’d like to join us at Express!
Our annual registration runs 3 days and is held at Express Studio, located in Crosspoint Church (north side, main floor – see the map at the bottom of the page.)
Open house Dates to register:
Thursday, July 14 = 4:00-7:00 pm
Friday, July 15 = 4:00-7:00 pm
Saturday, July 16 = 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Deadline: August 14
How it works: Please bring your dancer to the studio with you. Adults fill out paperwork and pay the fees, and we will be fitting the dancers for their shoes (ballet, tap, jazz), purchased through the studio. Prima classes require ballet and tap shoes; all other classes require ballet, tap and jazz.
Want to get a head start? Away on vacation during registration? Download and fill out our registration form here, then email it to us. Note: the August 14 deadline still applies, so be sure to send it in before then! If you can’t make it to the studio during our open house days, you’ll need to order the proper shoes on your own. We can send you the link.
A note on shoes: Shoes are usually fitted and purchased through the studio. If you plan to purchase shoes elsewhere, please let us know. Brands must match and be approved by Ms. Hannah. Our shoe fitting service is only offered to those students who are purchasing at the studio, not those purchasing elsewhere.
Fees due the day of registration:
- Registration fee = $25. (Non-refundable)
- Shoe orders = varies depending on class/age. Ballet = $25-40; Tap = $30-80; Jazz = $50; Hip-Hop = $45-55.
- (optional) Recital fee = $25; due in May if not paid during Registration.
- Bundle offer during registration = $45 for Registration and Recital combined! Save $5
- (optional) September tuition = varies depending on class/age. Pay at registration or tuition is always due the first week of classes.
We’re excited to have you join us!!
Frequently asked questions:
- What are the age ranges of classes? If you check our Dance page, it lists each class and the approximate ages. Prima’s start at age 3, and the Express Elite goes through age 18. Ms. Hannah considers each dancer’s ability and age for the final decision on appropriate class level.
- What’s the class schedule? We set our schedule for the year after registration, just like other sports, once the number of students is finalized. Class sizes are limited and grouped by ability. In general, classes meet once a week, Monday-Thursday.
- When do classes start? Dance begins in mid-September and continues through May.
- Do you have a recital? Yes! That’s the best part of dance Our recital is at the end of the year in late May or early June and is a fun showcase of all our dancers. Tickets are approx. $13 per person, with kids 3 and under free.